Vinyl windows are the new in-thing in the world of windows and their services are only provided by those who are trained to handle them. Not just anyone can install your vinyl windows, you need an expert. Vinyl window is the latest technology in the world of windows. It preserves energy and provides more security than most of its other counterparts. There are various types of vinyl windows which include awning windows, casement windows, sliding tilt windows, bay and now windows, contour series windows, end vent windows, and so on. Have you been looking for a vinyl window service in Etobicoke? Your search is over, Etobicoke window, and Glass expert is your standard company when dealing in vinyl window services.
Etobicoke window and glass experts offer a range of services from glass and window repair and installation to replacement of broken glass, installation of vinyl glass, fixing and replacement of crushed or bent frames, foggy glass repair, etc. Our services on vinyl windows include
- Location inspection: The first service we offer is the inspection of the location. The inspection is of the building where the vinyl glass would be installed. In cases of new buildings, space, where the vinyl glass is to be installed, would be measured in terms of its dimensions. The dimensions include the height and width of the space. For d buildings, the dimensions are measured while observing the old windows present. The inspection gives us an idea of how we will go about our job without causing unnecessary inconvenience to our client.
- We draw up a quotation for the service we are to provide. The information used in making the quotation is gotten from the inspection. It includes the cost of materials used and the service charge of our company. This is then presented to the client in the clearest terms possible. Upon approval by the installation would begin.
- The installation of a vinyl window would begin once the client approved the quotation. The process of installing the window is dependent on the type of building handled. If it is an old building then the first step is to remove the old window and then fix the new vinyl window in the hole. If it is a new building there is nothing to remove and the vinyl window may be fixed straight up. We maintain a neat work environment and have workers deployed to each site assigned to them. Our workers are professional and skilled in their fields.
- We offer a warranty to all clients allowing them to complain if not satisfied with our services. Any clients who use the warranty must complain within the stipulated time range. Once that time lapses they can no longer make complaints. There are two instances where complaints can be made, first place delivery and. Second faulty or damaged work. The damaged work must not have been caused by external factors, to exercise the warranty.
You may be wondering why you should choose our service instead of other companies for your window glass repair. We know you want the best handling of your work and we have various reasons why you should choose us, a few of them are stated below.
- We can be easily contacted and work on-site either in a domestic or commercial setting.
- We are careful to not damage any object in our client's building even while performing our services.
- We emphasize treating our clients with dignity.
- We make use of quality materials in vinyl windows installation.
- Our workforce is skilled and well trained.
- We deliver on time as we understand the value of the client's time.
- We have a warranty on our service in the case where they are less than satisfactory.
- We offer a free consultancy and recommendation service.
- We maintain a neat working environment.
- Our charges are not bogus but affordable.
- We are experts in our field.
- We install vinyl windows in good condition and not otherwise.